Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sustain Me Lord

So I woke up this morning around 8 am and had this heaviness on my shoulders. I felt truly burdened and I didnt know why. The difficulty of issues and concerns are magnifying in different directions. I felt like I was on a never ending rollercoaster. So like every situation I got up and I began to talk to the Lord and pray that He just sustain me. I searched his word and in Psalms 55:22 says."Cast thy burden unto the Lord, and He shall sustain thee:He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved". Sigh so I took that in and I felt like just weeping. What does sustain mean? Sustain means to: support, hold, or bear up from below; bear the weight of. See God with his infinite knowledge of us knows how much we can bear but he tells us "Ill take it". He'll take anything that you want to give him that is making you feel weak and like you cant go on.He would love to hold you in his arms.There is absolutley nothing that he cant handle. So he's there to care for you and to release peace and comfort over you so that youll be strengthened. Why do we hold on to things we cant handle? Itll be less stresssful if we give it to the Lord. I pray that our hearts and minds be set unto the Lord never forgetting our first love. Never forgetting that he truly cares for us and loves us unconditionally. 

**1Peter 5:7 Cast all your cares upon him, for he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment